MCA has issued a simple web with minimum fields and which can be filed from anywhere for Companies Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19. This form called COVID-19. This form does not require any DSC and payment of any fee.
Key features of Form COVID-19
- It is a simple web form deployed on 23.03.2020 with minimum fields and can be filed from anywhere.
- No Payment of Fee
- No DSC
- Available as a ‘Post login’ service for both ‘Registered’ as well ‘Business User’
- Applicable for all Indian companies/ Foreign Companies/ LLPs/ Foreign LLPs
- Anyone of the current Authorized Signatories of the Company/LLP can submit the form online
- Only OTP verification
- No SRN is generated
- System based acknowledgment shall be sent to:
- Email ID of the respective Company/Foreign Company/ LLP or Foreign LLP
- Email ID of the Authorized Signatory who is providing the affirmation
- Email ID of the FO user who is submitting the affirmation
How to fill the form COVID-19 :
- Step 1: Enter valid CIN/ FCRN/ LLPIN/ FLLPIN.
- Step 2: Click on Pre-fill.
- Step 3: System will Pre-fill the name of the Indian company or a Foreign company or LLP or Foreign LLP.
- Step 4: Select whether Company/LLP is in compliance with COVID 19 Guidelines including work from home policy.
- Step 5: Select whether the Authorized Signatory of the Company/LLP who is providing
the affirmation has a valid DIN/ PAN or Membership Number
Note – Ensure that such authorized signatory is currently associated with the company/LLP
- Step 6 Enter valid DIN in case of Director/ PAN in case of other Key Managerial
Personnel/ Membership Number in case of Company Secretary in full-time employment
- Step 7 Click on Pre-fill
- Step 8 In case DIN of a Director is entered, the mobile number available in the database shall be Pre-filled
Note: Where mobile number is not Pre-filled, the field shall be editable and
mobile number can be entered by the user
- Step 9: Click on the ‘Send OTP’ button. OTP shall be sent to the mobile number
- Step 10: Enter OTP received on the mobile number and click on ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Step 11: Once OTP is verified, success message shall be
- Step 12: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the
Note: Companies/LLPs are advised to use the service w.e.f 23rd March 2020 in a staggered manner to avoid the load on the system.