- Skills – AccountingSAP Finance & ControllingSAPUnit Testing
- Line of Service- Advisory
- Industry/Sector – Not Applicable
- Specialism – SAP
- Management Level – Manager
- Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Description: SAP – Simple Finance
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regarding SAP Simple Finance based on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications, and configure the system accordingly.
- Understanding of Accounting Standards and Finance Process flows to collect the Business requirements
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint and present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows on the client’s proposed business processes.
- Ability to articulate the differences and advantages of Simple finance over ECC.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Ability to configure SAP Finance and Controlling module and deliver work products/packages conforming to the Client Standards Requirements.
- Strong configuration hands-on experience in SAP Simple Finance and other Finance process Integration of SAP Simple Finance with other SAP modules and with external applications.
- Education: MBA/M.Com/MFM/CA/ICWA/ACS
- Travel Requirements – Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? – No
- Government Clearance Required? – No
- Job Posting End Date – June 20, 2020