The Samadhan Diwas is an initiative by the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI) towards an on-the-spot solution to the grievances of the trainees and trainers. The Institute launched it on 27th Feb 2021 in the 3rd ICSI Leadership Summit.
The ICSI has successfully organized the First Samadhan Diwas on Wednesday, 10th March 2021. A total no of 43 students enrolled for participating in the first Samadhan Diwas organized by the Directorate of training, out of which 39 students got instant solutions to their pending issues related to Training. The Director (Training & Placement), ICSI along with other officials of the Directorate of Training had interacted, listened to the pending issues/grievances of the students, and resolved the same in the following areas:
1. Issues relating to Switchover from Old training to New Training Structure
2. Pending registration in Classroom EDP, e-EDP, e-MSOP
3. Instant issue of sponsorship letters for Practical Training
4. Exemption related matters in Practical Training
5. Resolving the issues of Training Completion Certificate