The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has extended the date of submission of the online Examination Application Form for Foundation, Intermediate, and Final Course for the June 2021 term of Examinations.
The Institute said, ” In view of the present acute pandemic situation arising out of the spread of COVID-19, it is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the last date for submission of online Examination Application Form for Foundation, Intermediate, and Final Course for June 2021 Examinations of the Institute stands extended up to 30th May 2021 without late fee.”
Now the last date for submission of the Exam form will be 30th May 2021. Students can submit the form of the official examination website of the Institute using their credentials.
Online Form Fill Up Procedure:-
Step 1: Put Current Registration No. then press the “Click Here” button.
Step 2: Press the “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in the “Online Examination Application” form.
Step 3: Fill in the Student’s Details then press the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 40KB with perfectly crop.
Step 5: Payment -> choose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.
- Please fill in your email id and mobile no carefully that will be treated for all future correspondence related to the examination.
- Please select your exam center and the group carefully.
- December 2020 term opt-out candidates can apply to an additional group by submission of DD (requisite examination fees) in favor of “THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA” payable at KOLKATA. along with submitted exam application form hard copy to be sent to the Directorate of Examination within the last date.
- After making the payment if your balance is deducted from your account but the status incomplete, please wait for three working days for updated status before making another payment.
- After deducting payment and waiting three working days if payment is still not successful then payment is NOT CAPTURED by the bank, please contact your bank for a necessary refund if any, and made the payment again within the due date.
- Check your application status after three working days from submitting, by putting your registration no, if a payment shows incomplete though after making payment, please send the mail at [email protected] with documentary evidence / paid challan copy, etc. immediately.
- Please check your application carefully before submitting it.
Note: Please follow the examination timetable/notification carefully hosted on the website.