Generic Submission Utility is a desktop utility that enables a user to prepare a secure statement package which is required for submitting the generated statement XML. The facility is also provided to directly upload the secured statement package instead of uploading it through Reporting Portal.
Preparing a Secured Statement Package
The step-by-step process to prepare a secured statement package using the Generic Submission Utility is as follows:
- Download the Generic Submission Utility from reporting portal and run the Utility.
- Click the Secure XML tab.
- Click the Browse XML file button to locate and select the statement XML (prepared from Report Generation Utility) to be digitally signed.
- Click Generate Package to generate a secure statement package (DSC should be connected to the system through USB while generating package).
- A pop-up containing the list of saved digital signatures appears. Select the signature associated with the statement and click the Sign button.
- Enter the DSC user PIN.
- Secure statement package will be saved in defined name template (Form Type_ITDREIN_TimeStamp). The user should also not change the default file type (.tar.gz).
Note: Secure Statement Package contains:
- Form Type_ITDREIN_Manifest: Manifest file contains 8 fields (in case of Form 61A), which portal validates while uploading Secure Statement Package. These fields are:
- Reporting Period: 2018-03-31
- ITDREIN: ABCDE2019F.AB331
- Number of Reports: 1
- Correction Reason: N
- Reporting Type: BA
- SFT Code: 001
- Statement Type: NB
- OrgStatement ID: 0
- Form Name: FORM 61A
- Form Type_ITDREIN_Signature: The signature file contains the signature of the authorized user (Designated Director).
- Form Type_ITDREIN_Payload: Payload is XML data packet encrypted by authorised user DSC.
- Form Type_ITDREIN_Key: File contains the key of the user DSC.