[Pursuant to the provisions of Section-139 of Chapter X of the Companies Act, 2013 read with
The Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014]
The Board of Directors
Sub: Eligibility Certificate to act as statutory auditor under the Companies Act, 2013
In connection with appointment of M/s. _______________ (“the Firm”), Chartered Accountants as auditors of ____________________(“the Company”) in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (the Act) and rules and regulations made there under, We are pleased to confirm that:
1) The firm is eligible for appointment and is not disqualified for appointment under section 141 of the Companies Act, 2013, the Chartered Accountant Act, 1949 and rules and regulations made there under;
2) Our proposed appointment would be as per the terms provided under the Act;
3) The proposed appointment is within the limits laid down by or under the authority of the Act;
4) There are no proceedings pending against either of the partners or the firm with respect to professional matters of conduct.
5) We satisfy other criteria as provided under Section 141 of the Act.
Firm Registration No._____________