The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has allowed to carry forward the fees of the June 2020 exam session fee to December 2020 exam session. As the students are aware, the June 2020 Session of CS Examinations is now re-scheduled to be held in the month of August 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has also made some other clarifications regarding this.
To allow such students to opt December 2020 exam session, instead of June 2020 exam session.
Carry forward the examination fee already paid by the students for the module for which they have enrolled for the June 2020 Session.
Students desirous of enrolling for an additional number of modules in the Dec 2020 exam session, shall be required to enroll for the respective modules and remit the additional exam fee for such module through online mode separately when enrolment process for Dec 2020 exam session shall commence in future.
Partial carry forward of exam fees shall not be allowed. (For example: If any student has applied for appearing in two modules in June 2020 exam session, but now he wants to appear in only one module in June 2020 and he wants to carry forward fees for another module to Dec 2020 exam session, that will not be allowed).
Students willing to avail benefit shall be required to follow given below steps:
- Visit at http://support.icsi.edu.
- Click on “Registered user”. Now on User Login Screen, Enter User name & password. Enter verification code (i.e. captcha) and Submit. The student’s ICSI Registration Number is his/her user name.
- Select “Carry forward exam fees” from the dropdown list under “Topic”.
- Select “From June 2020 to Dec 2020” from the dropdown list under “Sub-topic”
- Write “Please cancel my enrolment for June 2020 exam session”, under text box of “Complaint Description”.
- Take a printout of the declaration form (appended below). A handwritten copy will also be accepted if the printout is not possible. Duly fill all particulars and sign it. Now upload the scanned copy of this duly filled declaration form under the “Document Upload” option. [Only pdf, png, jpg, jpeg files with a maximum size limit of 1 MB is accepted).
- Mention verification code ( i.e. captcha) and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now students’ request is submitted.
- Declaration form received through any other mode will not be accepted.
On receipt of the above declaration form, student’s enrollment for the June 2020 session of the examination will be canceled and his/her candidate will be carried forward for enrolment for December 2020 session.